i’m off to lincoln center!

{via willowlove on pinterest}

happy weekend, lovelies! i am off to my very first new york fashion week experience (squeal!) and cannot wait to delight in the company of some of the bloggers i have read and admired for so long – most of which inspired the creation of this very site. it’s a whirlwind 24 hours ahead with the ultimate beauty-fashion-lifestyle tweet up tomorrow evening in soHo and then taking in the show of one of my very favorite designers, lela rose, on sunday where i’ll be covering hair by ted gibson for beauty.com. i’m way nervousola.*

are you doing anything fun this weekend? will you be in nyc by chance? would love to see friends/readers/blogstresses in the big apple! but, if we don’t bump into one another, i look forward to debriefing the madness with you all on monday.

for now, here are a few fun links for your afternoon:

a very happy friday!

*nervousola is apparently the new word for nervous-excited via oprah
This entry was posted in lara. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Comments to i’m off to lincoln center!

1. Diana says:

Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy NYC :)

2. Tierney says:

Eeeek so jealous. I hope you have the most fun time ever.

xoxo

PS. Red nails are the best.

3. Patrice says:

Hope u have loads of fun!!

4. Giff says:

Liz, my co-founder at Aprizi, spotted your mention and I’m so glad you like the site :) As fellow New Yorkers, if you ever want to grab coffee, let us know. Hope you have been enjoying fashion week — I haven’t been able to do nearly all the things I wanted to!

• lara says:

hey giff! thanks so much for stopping by. i am *loving* aprizi! it’s a total timesuck (in a good way) and i’m having a blast with it :)

5. Liz says:

Lara, glad you liked Aprizi and I hope you had an awesome time at fashion week!

• lara says:

thanks, liz! i had the time of my life at nyfw, even though i would have loved to have spent more time up there. kudos to you on aprizi! i look foward to exploring it a bit more.

6. That’s amazing! Hope you’re having a great time. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

7. Leonore says:

Really like the modern look. I loved this content. Many thanks for this cool blog post.

8. design says:

I was lucky to find this theglossarie.com web site.
    I have to say that it’s a neat blog! I like how determined each of the entries are. They are well balanced, both informatory and entertaining, and the pictures are cool too.

9. Pingback: two pretty lippies + friday link love | the glossarie.