opi’s i lily love you

is it bad that spring is barely peeking out from behind winter and i’ve already got my sights set on summer? with vibrant collections like opi’s nice stems! pinks in bloom, you really can’t blame me. the anchor polish in this foursome is i lily love you – a sheer pink tint with bright sparkle. it’s super youthful yet softly subtle, it whispers “barbie” and i totally love it. now to await its june 2011 arrival …

hope you’re having a springy saturday, wherever you are!

This entry was posted in nails. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Comments to opi’s i lily love you

1. Oh Ilove that. Love you site just found you. I’m a product junkie. Thank you.

2. Adiel says:

Ooh! Love this color and I’ve got summer on the brain too! ;)

this one definitely brings out in inner five year old. i want to wear it and run through a sprinkler!

3. Bean says:

Someone call 911 I can’t breathe this nail polish is so fabulous I am counting down the days until it can be mine!

4. Anne says:

Such a great blog- I just went through your last several weeks posts! You have great taste and finds! This sparkly polish is just plain fun! Can’t wait to find it this Summer and think of you.
    Im off for a mani – pedi NOW actually! Its a little dreary in Chicago today- I think Im going to have to go for some fun! Thanks!

thank you! so glad we discovered each other via the blogosphere, today. enjoy your afternoon of pampering :)

5. How pretty; love this colour. And the name!

6. Pingback: test drive: opi i lily love you manicure | the glossarie.

7. Lily says:

heyy my name is Lily and i want to know where to get this. Can u help?

8. Pingback: top ten posts of the year | the glossarie.

9. Pingback: butter london disco biscuit | the glossarie: a pretty little beauty blog