it’s been a week, kids. so i am opting to start my birthday shopping a little early and very first on my list is this droplet bracelet from favor jewelry. monika reed’s pieces are each prettier than the next and her spring lookbook oozes inspiration. it will be a sweet little sparkle in my gloomy textbook-filled weekend of three papers and one presentation due next week. oh, and also the snow we might be getting in dc on sunday. the first sunday of the cherry blossom festival. you know, the one that signals SPRING is official. seriously, mother nature?!
anyway, what’s on tap for your weekend? want to write my papers?
how about a few lovely links, then :)
- have you seen the ikea blog? it’s all in swedish, but inspirational nonetheless.
- i love tocca products and should have known they would live in the most beautiful showroom ever created
- hilary + brooklyn’s new cuts = likes!
- be still my beating: 80’s heartthrobs then and now
- five ways to rock my favorite hairstyle
happy friday, dolls!