have i told you i’m going to witness the most epic collaboration in boyband history tonight? that’s right, me and five of my favorite ladies have tickets to see nkotbsb. i’m mildly (ok, insanely) excited. they’re bringing me back to my boston roots tonight and i am bursting at the seams with nine year old glee!
anyway, speaking of new, i wanted to introduce a recent obsession. have you seen these pretty amazing lipcolors from bare escentuals? they’ve got to be the coolest new kids on the beauty block. the color is intense and opaque – almost like a matte liquid lipstick. it’s strangely hydrating and the applicator polishes your pout with complete precision. i’m impressed! i’ve been rocking it in charisma and can’t wait to wear it with a new dress to what is sure to be one fabulous wedding tomorrow. (no, i don’t plan to run off with one of the new kids. steve’s cousin and my beloved hair stylist, christina, is tying the knot!)
a few more pretty things i’m loving this week:
- i want this incredible pendant hanging above my dining table
- a $4.50 cream blush that rivals nars and tarte
- i’ve been pinning like made lately – have you caught the craze?
- the glitter guide is coming june 14th!
- the paul & joe summer 2011 beauty launch is here and b-glowing is giving away the cutest whale print wristlet with purchase over $75
have one pretty amazing weekend, lovelies!