october bag + balm

bag: hand blocked zipper case from west elm, $7 – $12

balm: pacifica coconut pearls luminizing lip quench, $9

the bag: i am smitten with these patterned, plastic-lined cosmetic cases in three sizes and twelve great prints. each can be monogrammed for an additional $7 and west elm examples sport cute things like “goodies” or “jetsetter.” you have to take a peek at the whole collection. i haven’t seen bags this adorable, functional and price-friendly in a long while.

the balm: love, love, LOVE this over sized buttery, coconut-scented balm from pacifica. it leaves an iridescent shine on lips and is perfect for layering over a matte lipstick for extra hydration and a little shine. this little guy is going to breathe new life into your lip collection

at $16 for the duo, there’s really no excuse not to bring these two pretties into your world. happy weekend!

{a few lovely links}

This entry was posted in around the blogs, bag + balm, bags, lips, tools. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Comments to october bag + balm

1. I’m absolutely going to check these out! The bag is adorable and I’m always looking for new lip balms!

this little feature started as a solution to my being a balm junkie and bag lady :) let me know if you give ’em a try!

2. Adiel says:

I adore a good use of the word “stuff” and that balm sounds incredible. I think I’ll have to try it !

aren’t they so cute? i’ve been listing other words to embroider on mine: pretty, gloss, my face…i could have so much fun with them!

3. I can’t believe Stila is creating nail polishes (wait, yes I can)! So cool, and one of them is “kitten” which I’m really hoping is going to be similar to their shadow pan named the same color- it’s my all time favorite champagne shade!! and those cosmetic bags are the cutest;-)

glad you love the bags! the kitten polish is a nude with gold and silver pearl – sounds very similar to the shadow (which is my favorite, too!).

4. Johanna says:

That balm is calling my name…packageing alone.

i know! i really try not to be swayed by just a pretty package, but it’s 95% of the reason that i picked this one up to test.

5. Lesley says:

I need a new cosmetic bag and this one looks perfect. I might have to get it in a larger size though. Great post!

6. Pingback: giant twist comfort cs