i love to go beauty gazing on the red carpet from my couch. while the awards for best of the year in tv and film were being doled out, i was hard at work whittling down my choices for best nails, hair, lip, lashes, brow, and best everything.
- hands down: best nails went to zooey deschanel. the nail art queen did not disappoint with her tiny tv cameras and vintage film strips. (details here!)
- tangerine tango: the lip on jessica alba created quite a stir! the color is hourglass cosmetics’ opaque rouge liquid lipstick in riviera.
- shocking choice: i thought the best hair was jessica chastain’s. everyone hated it, but i thought the pulled back look set in waves really accentuated the actress’ gorgeous fiery red shade and her pretty facial features.
- arch enemy: isla fisher gave me major brow envy, but i really was pretty in love with her entire beauty look. the side part, the berry lip, well done.
- lush lashes: oh! the flutter fringe on rosie huntington whitely – so gorgeous. celeb makeup artist fiona stiles achieved the look using mark lash all you want high volume mascara.
- best everything: anne hathaway’s beauty look was a vision. i’m still obsessed with her pixie and her whole face was completely flawless.
who were your favorite beauty looks last night?