on my lips

on my lips: january 2013

there is no shortage of crazy good new lip products on the market and six of them make up my january rotation. here’s the latest rundown of what’s on my lips, top to bottom:

clinique chubby stick intense in roomiest rose, $16
bite beauty lush lip tint in orchard, $24
covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm in rose twist, $6.64
maybelline baby lips in melon mania (new limited edition shade), $3
tarte lipsurgence skintuitive lip tint, $24
jouer spf15 lip sheer in positano, $22

what’s new and exciting in your lip wardrobe?

This entry was posted in editorial sample, lips and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Comments to on my lips

1. Annie says:

Haven’t actually bought it yet, but have tested it out multiple times ;) The YSL glossy stains are truly amazing.

2. Sarah says:

Lara, where did you find that baby lips?!?!?! Ive been stalking my local CVS for the limited edition colors and cant find online or anywhere! I want that pink!!!

the lovely people at maybelline sent it to me – i had been searching EVERYWHERE and i haven’t found them in stores yet. if i do, i will definitely let you know!

3. jen ramos says:

Love those lip colors!

4. wonderfelle says:

Oo I want to try that baby lips – have you seen it in stores in DC? Right now I’m loving Fresh Sugar gloss in “sugar flirt” – it’s a perfect sheer raspberry and not sticky at all!

i forgot about the fresh sugar glosses! i used to love those. baby lips are really good – they’re at drugstores and mass retailers around DC but i haven’t seen the limited edition shades, yet :(

5. Christina says:

Awesome post! Love it!

6. I love the baby lips! I am also obsessed with Nivea: A Kiss of Smoothness, it really keeps your lips hydrated.

a lot of people recommend nivea – and it’s in a lot of the #lipbombs that i feature. i am definitely going to have to give it a try!

7. Oh, and I found the baby lips at Target… if that helps?

8. madeleine says:

i LOVE sarah happ products!! the Lip Slip gloss is amazing :) love the universal color. i think i need to purchase a few…one for my car, my purse, my desk, everywhereee