benefit gimme brow

eyebrows, brow gel

it’s been a bit since something truly great came along in the brow category. historically, it’s been all about powders, pencils, even pens, but brands have just kind of reinvented the wheel over and over – and to be fair, i never feel like my filled-in brows look natural!

well say goodbye to blah brows, because benefit is making waves with their new gimme brow. as far as i know, this brush-on fiber gel is the first of its kind. going far beyond just taming things and keeping hairs in place, the pigmented product actually gives the very real illusion of thicker brows. it darkens the sparse spots in a natural, buildable way and it’s so fast and easy to use. the brush is impossibly tiny so you can’t really screw up and the formula is sweat proof and long wearing.

i am kind of shocked by how much of an impact this tiny tube makes on my arches. it’s such a cinch (no more feathering in individual hairs with a pencil) and the finished results are going to draw major attention to your beautiful eyes. the product comes in two shades for brunettes, blondes, and in-betweens.

bring on the brows!

benefit gimme brow ($22) >

This entry was posted in brows, eyes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Comments to benefit gimme brow

1. Kelly C. says:

I’ve been obsessed with brows lately – my favorite thing is the bare minerals brow powder!

2. June says:

Ooohh that looks good! I use their Benefit Speed Brow, which I love, but this looks even better – thanks for the tip!

yes! speed brow is an old favorite, but it just wasn’t enough for me. this is pigmented speed brow and i love it!

3. Emily says:

This looks great! I will have to check this out the next time I go to Ulta!

Emily

4. Love a good brow tip!!! I like to use Smashbox Eyebrow Tech & Wet & Wild Ultimate Brow Kit. I posted a how to on the blog a while back… would love for you to check it out! http://behindthemirrorbeauty.com/2013/04/20/fake-it-till-you-make-it/

ooh i need to get my hands on the wet&wild! smash box brow tech is an old favorite – great recommendation!

5. Lacey says:

I JUST bought the benefit brow pencil. Sad day.

6. Pingback: my ten favorite product finds of 2013 | the glossarie: a pretty little beauty blog

7. Pingback: tarte colored clay tinted brow gel | the glossarie: a pretty little beauty blog

8. Pingback: grande brow-FILL | the glossarie