pantene root reboot dry shampoo

pantene root reboot dry shampoo

you should probably know that i’m transitioning my hair to a three-day wash cycle, because well, those are the types of things we discuss seriously around here. i’ve been washing my hair every other day without fail since 2004, but it dawned on me recently that maybe, just maybe, i could squeak a second day in there between washings without too much oily scalp drama. turns out that i was right, but only because i discovered pantene’s root reboot dry shampoo.

this new formula joins pantene’s original option and it delivers gorgeous, non-greasy hair on day three without the need for a wash and rinse. i shake up the bottle, lift up my hair at the crown and aim its nozzle directly at my roots. then, i flip my head and tousle, tousle, tousle until it’s all absorbed. the finished product? it zaps all traces of oil, bringing me back to that fresh-out-of-the-shower hair from 48 hours prior and it also delivers such a boost that i am suspicious that it’s the world’s best volumizing spray masquerading as a dry shampoo.

i like the texture, scent and light hold that the spray delivers to my layered locks and the fact that it’s gifting me with an extra hour or two each week is icing on the cake!

pantene root reboot dry shampoo, $6.99 >

This entry was posted in editorial sample, hair and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Comments to pantene root reboot dry shampoo

1. Courtney says:

Dry shampoo is the greatest beauty innovation of our time!

2. Annie Reeves says:

I’ve gotta try this. I’m still washing once (sometimes twice) a day – yikes!

everyone’s hair is different – mine could never survive daily washings! that being said, dry shampoo is the GREATEST invention and will save you so much time. let me know if you give it a try!

3. bellebellebeauty says:

Oh I am definitely snagging this on my next trip to the drugstore. So glad to hear about another good option. I’ve been hooked on Suave recently.

i haven’t played with the suave! i’m such a creature of habit with dry shampoos, but this one really blew me away.

4. Lacey says:

I use dry shampoo, but honestly I’ve never found one that I just love. I’ve used Bastiste (I think that’s the name), Psst, Dove, Not your Mother’s, etc. My hair is still greasy. Maybe I’m not meant for 2nd day hair – even though there’s no way I’m washing my hair everyday. I’m way too lazy.

before this one, i would rotate oscar blandi pronto and oribe dry texturizing – both are AMAZING, but this version from pantene is so nicely priced. i can’t stand the thought of washing my hair daily, hopefully one of these does the trick!

5. Kate Spitz says:

I definitely need to check this one out. I get very oily by day 2 and would love to stretch my hair washing out another day. Thanks for the tip/review.

katespitz.blogspot.com

changing up your shampoo/conditioner might help you stretch more time between washings, too! but do give this a go – let me know what you think :)

6. Pingback: Capitol Hill Style: Belle’s Weekly Reading: April 10, 2014