blog crush: this is glamorous

where to begin on this wonderland of wonderful? {this is glamorous} is like a bottomless savings account for all things beautiful. i am so inspired by all of  author roseline’s pretty posts, but most in awe of yesterday’s braided brass hex nut bracelet diy.

how cool?! in roseline’s words, this look is rock’n refined and i absolutely love it. if you’re feeling adventurous this weekend, give this little project a whirl and if your everyday could use a boost of beauty, make sure to add {this is glamorous} to your daily reads.

This entry was posted in around the blogs, jewels. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Comments to blog crush: this is glamorous

1. Gloria says:

oh yes, i’ve been meaning to try this DIY! and all the materials can be found in my husband’s toolbox – score!

the finished product is seriously adorable. i couldn’t believe it when i found what it was made of – that girl is a genius!

2. Anne says:

I could not agree MORE! I love her blog too! and luckily… that is ho I found YOU!
    Thanks so so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and leave a comment, you made my day, and I would not have realized she linked my post! Which totally made my day! I just started my blog 2-1!

Where in Middleburg did you get married? Of course, now I am dying to know the details and your connection to the area!

of course! i love meeting new blogstresses. check your email for all of my wedding details, etc.

3. I’m dying to try and match up different bracelets…great idea!

4. Howard Ruben says:

fantastic site. i run a pr firm in l.a. and many clients are in the fashion industry. i have signed up to receive new posts. look forward to it.

thanks, howard! i hope you will keep reading and throw in your two cents from time to time.