sunkissed bronzer for spring

bronzed beauty
*          *          *

i don’t know about you beauties, but my sallow complexion is screaming for some sun. some of my favorite powders and potions for warming things up:

in the center: josie maran bronzing powder, $30

clockwise from top, center: givenchy poudre croisiere, $50

benefit sunbeam, $26

smashbox fusion soft lights baked starburst, $30

sonia kashuk illumunating bronzer, $14.99

estee lauder bronze goddess luminous liquid bronzer, $28.50

lancome star bronzer magic bronzing brush, $33

physicians formula bronze booster glow-boosting season to season bronzer, $14.95

nars illuminator in orgasm, $30

This entry was posted in bronzer, cheeks and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Comments to sunkissed bronzer for spring

1. another great pick is too faced’s chocolate soleil matte bronzing powder…great for many different skin tones and doesn’t give off an orange effect!

xx
    theflossylife.com

2. Trishelle says:

Oo! That Josie Marian bronzed looks great and big! And no glitter :) Try Estée Lauder bronze goddess in soft matte. I swear by it for years now. It lasts forever and is matte! I love love it!

3. Love a good bronzer! Personally, I’ve been using Benefit Hoola for the past 8 (!!) years. A little bit obsessed.

that is commitment!! i love benefit’s box o’ powders, but i forget about them sometimes. fab suggestion and excellent reminder for me!

4. I love bronzer! Seriously, as much as I wish I could rock the pale, I always feel better with some sun – or at least, bronzer that makes it look like I have sun! These are great suggestions!

5. i am in the market for a new bronzer so this is so fitting! great choices!

6. Chrissy says:

This may seem like a dumb question, but I received the Nars Orgasm Illuminator recently but have no idea how to wear it! Do you apply it where you would bronzer or where you would highlighter?

– Chrissy

such a good question! i would work a drop into your foundation to warm things up all over or you could also use a dab on cheekbones to accent your makeup. hope that helps!

7. Johanna says:

Yes, I needed bronzer recos! You made this pale girl’s day!

8. S says:

I’ll be trying the NARS illuminator this spring. Looks great!

9. amariebeauty says:

Love your set, saw you featured on Polyvore. My skin totally needs the bronzer pick me up right about now! Currently using Hard Candy’s Baked Bronzer and loving it, seriously cheap without looking it.

thanks! i’ve been hearing good things about hard candy blushes and bronzers – definitely need to give them a second look since the price point is so friendly