benefit the POREfessional

benefit professional

i don’t know why i held off so long on giving this little beauty a try. it’s not new and there’s no shortage of rave reviews so really, i had no excuse. but, as i was prepping my skin for a photo shoot over the weekend i found myself in need of a lightweight primer that would do a little legwork, evening out my skin tone before i applied my makeup. most primers out there work to adhere makeup to your skin and elongate its staying power (also helpful) but benefit’s the POREfessional goes above and beyond those expectations to basically airbrush your skin.

the silky (i mean super) silky formula has a hint of tint that evens out redness, hides pores, and minimizes imperfections. it’s an easy step that gives your foundation an added boost to really make you look flawless. i love that it absorbs fast leaving skin insanely smooth and ready for the foundation brush. i find that i’m using less concealer and also enjoying long-term mattifying effects – two major bonuses in my book. all in all, i’m obsessed with the results – which are as if someone waved their tiny photoshop wand over your face and left you looking like a more perfect version of yourself. (as if that were even possible.)

shop benefit the POREfessional ($30) >

This entry was posted in editorial sample, face, primer and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Comments to benefit the POREfessional

1. Jill says:

Could you show a before and after pic? Debating to buy it, but pricey so want to see real-world results.

hi jill! do you have a sephora or ulta near you? they will make you a free sample to try before you buy :) i don’t blame you for wanting to see results before you commit!

2. jmcvl says:

I can second this! I had this as a tester and went back immediately I buy more- it’s fab at evening out my skin tone, which is bumpy at the best of times. Well worth the pennies!! Xx

3. Dana Landers says:

oh my goodness. i SWEAR by this stuff! i got it as a freebie from sephora about 3 months ago and haven’t looked back since. it’s a miracle product.

4. Alissa Kelly says:

I really want to try this! I don’t ever wear full foundation, so could I just use this (and concealer on trouble spots)?

you *might* be able to – the only thing is that the finish is super matte. you’d have to give it a try, but it’s a definite possibility!

5. this sounds good! I’ve always been sort of curious about this so i’m glad to hear you like it. perhaps i should have cashed in my sephora points for it a few months back – oh well! :)

6. Pingback: hard candy cc correction creme | the glossarie: a pretty little beauty blog

7. Pingback: summer skin savers from cover fx | the glossarie: a pretty little beauty blog